tangerine

a quirky little log of my life

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Day four.

I had a wonderful post planned, I swear.
But my camera is out of batteries and they need replacing, but soon, I promise.
Posted by alyssa at 11:04 a.m.
Labels: pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
alyssa
Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
Lovin': a warm cozy house, day in the kitchen, hearty meals and a lot of cookies, rick steves in my headphones
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2010 (75)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • Tash and I were in the city yesterday for her birt...
      • These taste fantastic. Their flavor is unsurpasse...
      • I am looking forward to a day tomorrow alone with ...
      • Day four.I had a wonderful post planned, I swear.B...
      • Day three.
      • hi.it's sunny hereand beautiful.I went on a bike r...
      • I'm starting a small series on trees.Day One.
      • Happy sunny day.
      • Good morning sun.It's the first sun we've seen all...
      • I made this yesterday.While at T&T in the city the...
      • Let's talk about this
      • This is a storm. A rain storm, even though is ugl...
      • a sort of funny story
      • today was: warm maple waffles, a very long...
      • Sponge candy
      • snow in chilliwack
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  March (5)
Ethereal theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.